Have you had a bad experience waiting long time for your call to be answered when you needed it most? This service provides face to face health assessment at home where qualified nurse will assess your child’s vital signs including chest assessment and redirect you appropriately in a quick and timely manner.
Access this service if:
- You are not sure what NHS services to access i.e A&E or GP surgery
- You want your child to be seen urgently at home by a qualified healthcare professional
- You want to check your child’s vital signs
- You want your child to be redirected appropriately
- You want your child to be seen face to face rather than a phone call consultation
* Urinalysis and blood sugar check included in the price if a qualified nurse will deem this test as essential to your child’s triage at home.
* Telephone triage is also available [ introduced as part of our covid-19 secure measures ]
* Triage lasts up to 30 minutes depending on child’s presenting complaint.